PC- Lagging out for no reason

Step 1: Boot game

Step 2: Play Game

Step 3: DC for no reason


Happens when playing any character, on any map, with any perks. It is a consistent enough issue I only get 5 min bans at a time, but still

DeadByDaylight.log

frequent enough that I'm genuinely considering dropping the game until this is fixed.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I agree.

    In the mornings CET it's fine. Played a couple of games this morning. In the evenings I get disco'd and lags that make maneuvering almost impossible quite often and meanwhile my temp ban is now at 30 minutes !! Just a couple of minutes ago I get the in-game message "disconnected from match server" (literally 1 minute into the game when approaching the first generator) - still received bloodpoints (?) and banned for 30 minutes.

    How "enjoyable"

  • Also happening on Xbox one, both killer and survivors, all maps just lagging, bouncing around, can still hit someone they scream blood flies and they don’t change health states. Game is close to unplayable right now.

  • @StevieK said:

    I agree.

    In the mornings CET it's fine. Played a couple of games this morning. In the evenings I get disco'd and lags that make maneuvering almost impossible quite often and meanwhile my temp ban is now at 30 minutes !! Just a couple of minutes ago I get the in-game message "disconnected from match server" (literally 1 minute into the game when approaching the first generator) - still received bloodpoints (?) and banned for 30 minutes.

    How "enjoyable"

    Yea, it's not any specific time. It's like every 30 minutes to an hour it happens for me