Character models have weird lines on face and body.
Is there a way to fix this? I play on Xbox series s and I thought it was just Leon at first but it's everyone I play.
Tagged:
Mod
Is there a way to fix this? I play on Xbox series s and I thought it was just Leon at first but it's everyone I play.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I also have this its on both series s and x the devs have not acknowledged the bug in the bug report section of the forum
Hey! This is known, you can upvote the post related to it here, but it has been acknowledged: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/290312/characters-face-models-have-lines-pins-in-them-during-matches-xbox-series-x-s#latest For the future, please report any bugs you encounter here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs