Wouldn't it be awesome if..

You logged in and found out all your unused event items had been converted into BP at the cost you paid for em?

Comments

  • I have 50 red letters on my Ace...

  • @Jack11803 said:
    I have 50 red letters on my Ace...

    I got 10 Red Letters on Bill, 5 Margarita Invites on Kate, 19 Red Letters on The Pig, 20 PEtals on Myers, and 32 Petals on the Hag. The last two I was just trying to grind out specific perks on them, and weirdly alot of the petals were in the way of my perk path.

  • It would, but unfortunately they've opted for the "disabled until further notice" approach.

  • @My_Dude said:
    You logged in and found out all your unused event items had been converted into BP at the cost you paid for em?

    I have 60 petals for both huntress and feng... im scared if this happens

  • I had about 90 left