Looking for someone to play casually with :)

Hi! I'm hoping to find someone who's willing to play with for fun. I would also love to explore the maps in a custom match, because I wanna see all the fun stuff around them

I'm on my cousins ps4 account, but I have crossplay enabled. I'm cool if you wanna chat but I'm really shy and probably won't speak a ton lmao

I don't have specific times that I play, nor do I play for very long time frames, it varies a lot, so I apologize if the schedule is wonky

I also don't have discord, so that wouldn't be the ideal form of communication when it's voice chats but I do have tumblr (which I'm way more active on) so that we could plan when to play :)

If you're interested, just comment which username you'd want (or both if you like) thank you for stopping by either way

Comments