Prestige, Rank, and SWF Rewards
Prestige
P1: All Unique Perks start at Tier 3
P2: Only Tier 2 Perks in the Blood Web
P3: Only Tier 3 Perks in the Blood Web
Rank
Grey: (+0%) to BP and XP
Yellow: (+5%) to BP and XP
Green: (+10%) to BP and XP
Purple: (+15%) to BP and XP
Red: (+20%) to BP and XP
Rank Reset
Grey: (0 BP and 0 Shards)
Yellow: (10,000 BP and 300 Shards)
Green: (30,000 BP and 600 Shards)
Purple: (50,000 BP and 900 Shards)
Red: (100,000 BP and 2,000 Shards)
(Rank Reset would also occur every 8 weeks rather than every 4)
Playing Against SWF
Duo + 2 Solos (+10%) to BP and XP
Duo + Duo (+20%) to BP and XP
Trio + Solo (+30%) to BP and XP
Quad (+50%) to BP and XP
I've gone over these ideas with more detail in a previous discussion about much bigger changes:
(https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/21905/concerned-player-suggesting-changes)
However I say this deserves its own.
Comments
I am quite content with these stats or ideas, I guess you could say. Implementing something like this 1 year after they mentioned it would be quite nice.