Trapper Mask Replica has arrived

Just wanted to give a heads up that they must be actively shipping these out as mine arrived in the mail today!!! For reference, if it matters my order was made when the announcement for them was first made in late 2017. But I must say; the quality of the item was worth the wait!!!!

Comments

  • Yaaay! Post pictures. :) 
  • I wanna see this, check if its worth it

  • So it reached right after Halloween...
  • @Cherubael said:
    Just wanted to give a heads up that they must be actively shipping these out as mine arrived in the mail today!!! For reference, if it matters my order was made when the announcement for them was first made in late 2017. But I must say; the quality of the item was worth the wait!!!!

    That's a lie, I didn't order one and I still don't have mine!

  • @Tsulan said:
    So it reached right after Halloween...

    Still in time for next year :wink:

  • mine arrived 2 days ago c:
    it looks really well done! also, the poster looks really nice too ^^ (i still search for mathieus signature though xD)

  • Master said:

    @Tsulan said:
    So it reached right after Halloween...

    Still in time for next year :wink:

    I would be mad at them.
  • Mister_xD said:

    mine arrived 2 days ago c:
    it looks really well done! also, the poster looks really nice too ^^ (i still search for mathieus signature though xD)

    Send it back or call the customer hotline, because you received a faulty item.
  • @Tsulan said:
    Master said:

    @Tsulan said:

    So it reached right after Halloween...

    Still in time for next year :wink:

    I would be mad at them.

    I moved to a new place months ago, i signaled it.

    These morons managed to ship it at my old adress.

    Get BHVR'ed, as usual.

  • Lucky! My Trapper Mask, Huntress Mask, 2 year anniversary wall scroll, and mug have yet to even be shipped.

  • Glad that people start getting their masks.
    I've actually pre-ordered the wallscroll in june from the EU store and haven't got anything yet. To me it always looks like they're just collecting new orders on every new date when it seems to be "available"... don't know if it's true but whatever. Yesterday was the last day when it seemed to be "in stock", haven't got any shipping info or any other note and now it says it's "out of stock".
    If they need one year for the wallscroll they can actually print a "3 years anniversary" one...
    Guess that was my first and last order with them if they have problems with that kind of merchandise like all the time.