Dreading The Idea To Play Tome 9 Level 2
The game isn't even fun anymore, and it feels like a job, but not wanting to miss out on the rift and getting my money's worth, or just wanting to get the tome out of the way so I don't have to complete it later - when I do want to play.
Regardless I have been enjoying other Asymmetrical games more, I found one that is almost identical to Dead by Daylight, but they have more game modes, a separate rank mode, less grind, better reward system, and the community is less toxic (the list goes on). It's clear Dead by Daylight only get's it's popularity from the content creators. I don't even think they could stand on their own two feet with just licensed killers.
If all the Killers stopped playing, and/or the content creators had a higher morality - choosing to drop the game so others don't get sucked into a toxic addiction, among a toxic community - this game would die, because it's not good enough to survive without them.
TL;DR - This game feels more like work and a chore to play, and isn't fun anymore.
Comments