The game has been reduced to a very boring state. Is it just me?

Since the MMR change I genuinely can't find much fun in dbd anymore. I'm not gonna ######### about being tunneled because I actually want both sides to enjoy the game. When I'm survivor, basically every game the killer gets looped for a couple gen before the first down, sometimes even before the first hit and spending the whole game doing generators or get taken out of the game on first hook really isn't entertaining. I also play killer and I do admit I understand why they need to face camp/hard tunnel to get any kills. Every game I get looked forever and most of the time end up with 1 to 3 hooks and no kills because there's no fun in standing in front of the hook for 2 minutes every hook you get.


I miss when good survivor were against the good killers, it was genuinely fun for both sides

Comments

  • The game is essentially still putting good survivors vs good killers. It's just that in order to win as killer you have to play in a way survivors won't find fun. Otherwise it's simply impossible for the killer to get a kill before all gens get done.