Moonwalking Hag OP? (Funny story)

So I decided to play Hag in a not so serious way (Trying to moonwalk the whole match, including loops and hooking survivors) with Bog Water and Blighted Serum and I actually managed to get 4k.

At the beginning of the match this Claudette just stood there and let me down her. I took her to a hook and set one trap in front of the hook and here come this Nancy and Feng who swarmed the hook while I was still nearby. Injured Feng and Nancy and I caught Feng who snuck around to unhook the Claudette and downed her. I downed Feng and Claudette (Who just stood there after she got unhooked) and hooked Feng. Found Nancy who was lurking behind a dropped pallet and went after her. She vaulted the pallet and managed to go unhook Feng and tried to help Claudette, but ran away because I almost downed her. I picked up Claudette and hooked her and she sacrificed herself.

Ended up finding Nancy and downed and hooked her. I set a trap near her hook and walked away, just for my trap to go off and I teleported back. I downed the Feng and hit Nancy (who had BT) and hooked Feng. I set a trap again and found Nancy and kept pressuring her. Then my trap went off and I teleported and grabbed Jill who tried to save Feng. I hooked Jill and heard the scream of Nancy, who tried to unhook Feng but her Deep Wound Timer ran out. I hooked Nancy and the match ended.

I got so much salt at the end of the game.

Comments