Will 8-bit pizza dwight sweater come to the store?
Dose anyone happen to know if this sweater for dwight will come to the shop. It was in tome 4 the 8-Bit pizza sweater. I'm asking this because I believe that this was the only piece in the rift. Meaning that there's no outfit for it.

Comments
It should be in the store eventually. Don't all rift cosmetics return to the store??
All outfits come to the store eventually but this is just a piece so hard to say really we’ve yet to see one of them come into the store even from the super old rifts
There's a Dwight head cosmetic that I really want. He has hair spiked up big in the front but I don't know what the name of it is. Do you know what I'm talking about?
This one?
yes!!! was that in the rift?
No it’s available in the head case dlc I think it’s like $4 or $5 bucks and it comes with a few heads for some of the og survivors
can I still buy it?
Yes
Yes you can
I just bought it lol
Bought it 😊