I have a question
Today killer prevented me from using power struggle because he used m1 as a nurse. It should work that way or Its a bug or exploit?
Today killer prevented me from using power struggle because he used m1 as a nurse. It should work that way or Its a bug or exploit?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I saw a video of someone saying it's a new way to avoid Power Struggle. they showed on video how they M1 to move forward and cancel the animation.
I think we have to report this.
trying to get a clear picture here. When they M1 you mean swing their weapon at the pallet??
They pick up the survivor and swing forward to gain distance from the pallet.
Thank you for the answers, gonna report it then.