"The Beast Awakens" challenge is bugged
You can't do this challenge at all. No matter how many times I tried, no matter how many times I hit them while I was undetectable, I couldn't complete it. No matter what I did.
Tagged:
Pending
You can't do this challenge at all. No matter how many times I tried, no matter how many times I hit them while I was undetectable, I couldn't complete it. No matter what I did.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I suggest using Nemesis and his green addon which turns him undetectable after killing a zombie while having the perk equipped. That's how I managed to get the mission done, maybe that'll do it for you?
I've tried with several killers. None of them worked