Deja Vu bug.

PC (Steam)


When there's 1 Generator left to complete Deja Vu will only highlight 2 out of 3 remaining unfinished Generators.

[The desc also works as "steps to reproduce" as well "how often it occurs"]


Below is a screenshot and a log.

DejaVuBug.png DeadByDaylight.log


If you need more screenshots feel free to just tell me.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • unknown.png unknown1.png unknown2.png

    Another instance of the bug.


    Additional info: Second to last Generator doesn't play out "Generator completed" sound effect when the bug occurs.

  • Deja Vu bug.png

    This time, Mother's Dwelling. Last Gen was supposedly to the left from the left one.

  • Happened to me quite some times as well, but not everytime. Had a game on the wamp were I only saw two of the last gens, in the next match (don't know the map) I had all three.

    Also I want to add, it's a rather old bug, which imo flew under the radar for quite some time now. MIght be it got introduced in 2.x.