Is anyone even that upset at Stranger Things leaving?

I know some people are upset but are they actually? I haven’t seen a single Steve or Nancy in ages and I’ve only ever played against a Demo like 6 times, all of which were before they announced stranger things’ removal.

Are there actually people upset at the characters’ removal because it seems like everyone’s already moved on at this point.

Comments

  • The only sad part to me is that demo will most likely become objectively the least played killer in a years time or so.

    And...the new perk names

  • NFTs, character removals, and forever unchanging meta? lmao i don't care anymore, i have lost all interest in ever playing this game again.

  • @HawkAyeTheNoo said:

    Would have preferred to lose the Resident Evil chapter but heres hoping maybe next time.

    Why the resident evil chapter?

1 2 ›