If the game just favors camp/tunnels, I'll out there help.
Just got tunnelled and facecamped for almost 20 games and it's only getting worse.
People been asking about this and clearly BHVR is not there to fix this, busy making another survivor christmas outfit I guess. But you know what, if they think this is part of the game then I'll be there to help building it.
Long Live the Toxicity!🤘
Comments
Please tell me how they have been generous....they changed addons removed addons and made news ones that are mostly trash.....Spirit Nerf was needed I agree with that but all her addons now are mostly trash the only ones I use now is Dried Charry Blossem and Mother Daughter Ring. Boons in general is definitely not being generous to killers......nerfing Thrill of the Hunt to protect their pretty new Boons from being targets.
You expected rational, calm and constructive replies on here?
Yeah now that you say that, I'm lookin mighty dumb here
it is not lazy at all.
I disagree. Sure, sometimes it's absolutely necessary. A lot of killers will do it from the very beginning of the game because it's easiest thing to do, though. That's where it becomes lazy.
I still disagree with your statement. As long as killers are playing by the rules, they have every right to camp/tunnel. There is nothing lazy about it whether it's at 5 gens done or whatever.
Disagree. They can camp and tunnel all they want. Still makes it lazy.
don't care
K 👍️