XBOX SERIES X- GRID PATTERN ON FACES
I've been experiencing this for a month or so. When in a match, survivors have a black grid pattern on their face. It's really annoying.
Tagged:
Pending
I've been experiencing this for a month or so. When in a match, survivors have a black grid pattern on their face. It's really annoying.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just got an Xbox Series S today, and am experience this issue as well. It is not an issue on my old Xbox One. Must have to do with the higher resolution textures or something.
It’s an issues all Xbox’s new once’s been like it since last DLC of look like they fix it anytime soon can’t play game while it’s like this I play characters based their looks outfits do while their faces are ######### can’t play