Pre nerf Spirit still here

Furin addon. No directional sound.

Is it intended ? I was pretty confused during the game.

Comments

  • I haven’t used the add on nor have I gone against it. Is that really how it is designed?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    From my understanding survivors within 24 meters of the spirit (not the husk) hears the directional audio and everyone outside it hears the old non-directional sound. If it makes sound completely non-directonal and locational, that's insane.

    With this addon she can fake her power like before, no directional sound.

    I mean she was chasing me, she was close to me in a jungle gym. There was no sound at all, I coudlnt say if she was chasing or not.

    I only hear her phasing when I was far away from her, like the addon is supposed to be.

    Is this a bug or intended idk but with this addon she makes no sound when she is close to you and you are chased.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    From my understanding survivors within 24 meters of the spirit (not the husk) hears the directional audio and everyone outside it hears the old non-directional sound. If it makes sound completely non-directonal and locational, that's insane.

    It doesn't, but the same loud sound plays even in her terror radius. It overpowers the direction audio and makes it insanely hard to hear, which effectively does bring back old spirit. Pair it with the dried cherry blossom and you effectively have old spirit with a 4m detection radius around her whenever she phases. Super not fun.