Is Demodoggy's Shred Sever Based?
I play A LOT of demo doggy and consider myself okay at him. However I had an issue with him recently that was throwing me completely off.
Basically I kept missing timing his shred and instead doing a basic attack. If this happened once or so I would have just been like, well I am stupid... However it happened for 3 games straight. I really couldn't figure out why I kept miss timing his shred. On the fourth game I checked the ping and noticed I was getting around 160 not the worst I've gotten but for sure higher then normal. In this game, I kept mistiming my shred....
I ended up DCing out of being annoyed. Well I was waiting out my DC punishment, I started running internet speed tests and realized that my VPN I use for work was still running. So I disabled my VPN, the next few matched I got I checked the ping and ranged between 50-90. Much better, guess what else I noticed, I didn't screw up my shed nearly as much for the next few rounds.
Was this all something I was mentally doing, or is demo doggys shred server based? Are all killer powers server based?
Comments
... Did you even read the post?
As I stated, I am pretty good with him, probably nearly 500-600 hours on him out of my nearly 3.6k hours in the game. Yes I know you have to hold the button down long enough. It just felt like it was being delayed and I had to hold it down longer then expected.
I also described that I noticed when I was having the issue I had a much higher ping to the server. However after disabling my VPN and going back down to my normal ping, I didn't notice the problem.