Bug or Hack?
Hey there,
this is my first post here, and it has to do with something that happened to me yesterday (monday 1st November), during a regular match as surviver.
Basically I was playing against some Trapper who, all the sudden dropped me down. When he picked me up, instead of the usual animation, the killer used the one to bash a gen, and even the sound was of bashing a gen. Then I was floating on the air (like I was hooked) but completely out of place and could even move myself around the map. I could also see how the killer dragged other survivors on the ground, super fast.
By the end of the game, I was spectating Neah who was the last survivor alive and even her could walk trough dropped pallets... This game was way too weird, and gladly I was streaming and managed to clip some of it.
Iam posting the clip I made with some of what happened. Please don't take it as advirtise, i'd just like to have an opinion. Thank you in advance.
https://clips.twitch.tv/ColorfulSlipperyPandaBCWarrior-vzppaBh0Dpa4bCe1
Comments