PLAYER LEVEL UPDATE & SAVE ERROR
I just bought your game (October 31, 2021) on Nintendo Switch and this is what you gave me, I can't farm blood points after several game (10). It just said that to restart the game but it didn't work, it didn't give me my blood points after that game as you can see on my screenshots. And even in the tutorial stage where you can get 15k blood points after doing the first tutorial in survivor, I cannot claim my blood points there because of that pop up error. My tutorials stages still stuck in the frist stage because of that error. After that error, the game automatically kicks me out and go back to the log in screen. After going back to the lobby, I still get 666 blood points after playing 10 games. How can I get more perks, items, or level up my characters if I don't have any blood points to spend? Is there any fix to this?
FDB91kKUcBAtpE9.jpg FDB91kNVkAY_T09.jpg FDB91kPVcAU5XRL.jpg
Comments