I Quit
Maining killer and am once again a survivor main until something changes in this power dynamic. See you in the fog fellow survivor mains.
Maining killer and am once again a survivor main until something changes in this power dynamic. See you in the fog fellow survivor mains.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Play both today i play as a killer and i tunnel all the survivor after i played survivor and i got the same survivor i face exept now they are my teamate damn they still had a lot of salt for me and that was so funny. So if that scenario happen its worth playing killer if you like a good laugh
Just do back and forth so you don't get burnt playing same role continuously.
I do two solo games then a killer game, as the last killer I faced using their build.