The trailer showed Pyramid Head as a tremendous, unapproachable monster who distorts the world around him and literally leaves trails of bleeding barbed wire in the ground. That was friggin AWESOME.
Far better than the "Trails of Torment" we actually got, that don't harm, slow, or apply any valuable debuffs; disappear after a minute; can't be placed by gens, hooks, stairs, or gates; have a super limited supply; slow you WAY down to apply; make a gigantic noise to use; severely hinder you from turning right or left; and can be completely bypassed by crouch-walking for 1.0 seconds.
Torment Trails suck, cages are wildly over-hyped, and PH needs to shed some of his layers and layers of nerfs to make the game feel more like that trailer.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
for me, I will always love the feel of the Ghostface chapter trailer, it is so good.
I will always love the Silent Hill trailer and remember the excitement I felt when I booted up the game and saw it for the first time.
Poor carl
Hard tossup between this one and Resident Evil, but I do think the Halloween one narrowly edges it out.
Then again... I'm a little biased since I care much more about Halloween than Resident Evil lmao
Ghostface trailer was amazing
The trailer showed Pyramid Head as a tremendous, unapproachable monster who distorts the world around him and literally leaves trails of bleeding barbed wire in the ground. That was friggin AWESOME.
Far better than the "Trails of Torment" we actually got, that don't harm, slow, or apply any valuable debuffs; disappear after a minute; can't be placed by gens, hooks, stairs, or gates; have a super limited supply; slow you WAY down to apply; make a gigantic noise to use; severely hinder you from turning right or left; and can be completely bypassed by crouch-walking for 1.0 seconds.
Torment Trails suck, cages are wildly over-hyped, and PH needs to shed some of his layers and layers of nerfs to make the game feel more like that trailer.
Ghost Face’s trailer is the best. His Mori might be the best too 🔪 😱 📸