Blight serum on a survivor
Am I the only one who thinks it's pretty much useless?
Am I the only one who thinks it's pretty much useless?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If anything for consuming the medkit, which means you really only want to use it on a Camping Medkit that you've used up most of the charges on.. for an effect that may not do anything for you while injured and in a chase.
I guess you could combo it with the ultra-rare add-on, which will be taking away your medkit anyways. Lol.
I've been using the Syringe/Serum combo to heal up someone else prior to or during their chases.
No. It literally does nothing.