Those 14 meters look really short

I heard that some pallets may spawn closer , but this is just stupid xD

Comments

  • Isn't it.. MAGICAL?
  • BigBubs said:

    I heard that some pallets may spawn closer , but this is just stupid xD

    If the minimum amount of pallets are not reached then pallets will spawn wherever they want to to satisfy this rule.
  • Nickenzie said:
    BigBubs said:

    I heard that some pallets may spawn closer , but this is just stupid xD

    If the minimum amount of pallets are not reached then pallets will spawn wherever they want to to satisfy this rule.
    Reason why I will always advocate to remove procedural maps and make them static and well designed at least for a while
  • Malakir said:
    Nickenzie said:
    BigBubs said:

    I heard that some pallets may spawn closer , but this is just stupid xD

    If the minimum amount of pallets are not reached then pallets will spawn wherever they want to to satisfy this rule.
    Reason why I will always advocate to remove procedural maps and make them static and well designed at least for a while
    I definitely agree with you until they can find a solution to pallet placement where both sides are happy. However I do feel like a map shouldn't have a minimum, I think that if there's no more areas in the map where a pallet can spawn no closer than 14, 16, 18, and 20 meters from each other then that's it. No more pallets- the map is already full- there's no need to cram more pallets into the map.
  • This is how the 14 meters work in Dead By Daylight : 


  • On autohaven wreckers 2-3 of them spawn within 5-10 meters from each other

  • @Nickenzie said:
    BigBubs said:

    I heard that some pallets may spawn closer , but this is just stupid xD

    If the minimum amount of pallets are not reached then pallets will spawn wherever they want to to satisfy this rule.

    I know. But it doesn't mean it's not stupid.

  • @Khalednazari said:
    This is how the 14 meters work in Dead By Daylight : 

    Oooooh damn , it actually makes sense!