PS4 - Survivor stuck to ground and cannot move on Racoon City PD map

Playing on PS4 on the Racoon City Police Department map. When running up the outside stairs (near where the helicopter crashed through the wall) the survivor I was using, Mikaela, got stuck to the floor on the final step at the top and was unable to move or run. I was able to make tiny, jittery movements as seen in the video clip.

The killer eventually came over after crows appeared over my head and hit me, which unstuck the character temporarily. However I was then downed and hooked, and upon unhook I was stuck to the floor again - this time under the hook and was unable to run away. At this point, the killer hooked me the final time and sacrificed me.


Additional Info

Character Used: Mikaela

Map: Raccoon City PD

Killer: The Pig

Perks Used: Dead Hard, Unbreakable, Alert, Boon: Circle of Healing


I have attached a video of the stuck survivor below:

DBD1.7z


Tagged: Pending

Comments