Xbox playerbase dead ?

When I turn crossplay of I never seem to find any matches. I hate crossplay, killer playing on console versus PC survivors is just unfair for me.


So, is Xbox on its own dead or what ?


Crossplay options would be nice. I have no Problem to play against other consoles but PC should be on its own.

Comments

  • I wholeheartedly agree with this. This needs to be addressed and corrected. I haven’t been able to find one match all day when I turn cross play off on Series X. Crossplay on finds a match in a minute or two. All PC players too.

  • @TheKid83 said:

    I wholeheartedly agree with this. This needs to be addressed and corrected. I haven’t been able to find one match all day when I turn cross play off on Series X. Crossplay on finds a match in a minute or two. All PC players too.

    You wouldn't know that its a pc player. all players that are not on your platform have the globe icon. The only way you could tell a PC player apart is maybe a generic name?