The one problem with this event
Why are there regular pumpkins I'm fine with trick or treat pumpkins but there shouldn't be regular pumpkins i'm wanting to complete the treat pumpkin challenge but my match was just trick pumpkins and regular pumpkins there shouldn't be that I would get it a treat pumpkin would revolve around the luck status like it's a 40% chance of getting one but i don't want just regular pumpkins.
Comments
Just play the game more. You could be using the time spent on the forum to find your treat pumpkin instead.
*Proceeds to run around a map kicking every pumpkin, then going afk to browse the forums till the match ends*
Haha touché. It’s such a trivial thing to bring up though.
I made the post at the end of the match i'll start writing posts if i'm on first hook since well nothing happens until your rescued also it's called multitasking.