Why Does Hit Validation Favor The Player With The Worse Connection

So just because I put a lot of money into a top notch gaming PC, and great internet connection - so my games I have 20-40ms consistently. I am punished and can't hit survivors near pallets, and they just have to use Dead Hard when they hear my attack start for a free health state?

How is this fair or balanced?

Comments

  • @Kurri said:

    So just because I put a lot of money into a top notch gaming PC, and great internet connection - so my games I have 20-40ms consistently. I am punished and can't hit survivors near pallets, and they just have to use Dead Hard when they hear my attack start for a free health state?

    How is this fair or balanced?

    Yes.

  • Because BHVR loves Survivor because they are 4 Players so they CAN get more money whit them


    I had a Game where i hit a injured Survivor before he was dropping the Pallet he didnt got Down but he stunned me 3 sec Later whit the Pallet wow just wow


    I Lost the Match because of this Thank you BHVR to make the Game more fun for Survivors but less fun for Killer

  • This isn't exclusive to any side. As a Survivor killer hit me when I know it should be safe judging from my years of experience with the game and as a Killer survivors get hit do a injured sound but in actuality they didn't get injured. Both sides are just as frustrated about the dedicated servers

  • I wonder. Now when we have Hit validation, will they add it to windows as well?