Buff Gost Face

Many people think that Ghost Face's ability is EXTREMELY weak. I will not make any suggestions on how to make it stronger, but just want to ask if you think you need to strengthen it. If not, please substantiate your opinion.


I want the developers to pay attention to it.

Comments

  • Reduce cooldown to 20 seconds.

    Better reveal mechanic for both sides.

    Full add-on pass.

  • I think he needs a buff. But he also needs his terrible reveal mechanic fixed.

  • "Extremely weak" is an overexaggeration. He's stronger than Michael or the Pig for example.

    ...

    But yes. Some buffs would be nice.

    -Ghostface main

  • @TERRACOTTA said:

    Many people think that Ghost Face's ability is EXTREMELY weak. I will not make any suggestions on how to make it stronger, but just want to ask if you think you need to strengthen it. If not, please substantiate your opinion.

    I want the developers to pay attention to it.

    I'd say he's fun as is, and strong enough. His addons are a bit boring though.

  • His 1-way stalking/revealing needs to be fixed. He can stalk me over some short pews, but I can't reveal him over the same pews?? Balanced

    Nos37 playing Dead by Daylight. View more Xbox clips at GameClips.io


  • @Nos37 said:

    His 1-way stalking/revealing needs to be fixed. He can stalk me over some short pews, but I can't reveal him over the same pews?? Balanced

    https://gameclips.io/Nos37/2025bff0-0078-4f01-8d51-fbc15211994b

    I agree, it has a lot of flaws and bugs, for example (from the maniac's side) the designation of the direction from which he are reveal.