The ome thing people agree on most people I know

SBMM is garbage name me not 1 but 2 times you had a fair match and I don't mean farming i mean a decent team and a decent killer that didn't seem like they just bought the game or they seem was to powerful to face with your group because I can't unless i'm playing with a friend still doesn't count one match I had an Adam that just decided i'll crouch around the map not do a gen and decide to make constant noise because someone is healing themselves whaaa (which is self-care bugged i'm not getting the red bar or skill checks) anyways still name me two times you had a decent and fair match. Also I do mean if you got a 4k or escaped just at least saw the match was fair.

Comments

  • Eh. They happen sporadically. I would agree that the vast majority feel like I am just way better or that they are out the door before I do any damage. It kind of depends, I have had some super fair and fun 1v1s, though. That is actually what I enjoy a lot more than 4v1 play.