Looking for people to play with :)
Hi, I'm british and relatively new to the game. I'm not the best but would love some people to play just a chilled game with. I play on PS4 and would be great if people used mic. 18+. Thanks.
Hi, I'm british and relatively new to the game. I'm not the best but would love some people to play just a chilled game with. I play on PS4 and would be great if people used mic. 18+. Thanks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey, im up for playing. Chill/Casual/Hardcore is whatever for me. Im on PC and have crossplay on. Want to talk on disc? Mine is: Hawker#6432
I play on ps5.
Psn: Cringe-Gaming12