I'm not enjoying playing survivor anymore as when ranks were on

Since SBMM I've played solo Q for quite a while now, and the experience I remember when ranks were on: yeah, some bad matches, but even many VERY GOOD matches, with good players that actually do gens; doesn't exist anymore.

Allies with SBMM never do gens (they do them at a speed of 1 every 5 minutes), and they're all just really really bad, with chases that last 30 seconds.

I'm losing my cool playing survivor, I'm not joking

Teammates don't know how to bodyblock, they dc, and escaping the trial is something pretty much impossible, no matter how good you are.

Is it the same even for you?

Comments

  • Yeah, I was having the same thing and having to wait an eternity to play killer can make playing the game feel like more of a hassle then it's worth sometimes.

    The test and the first week or so of release, mmr felt like a solo godsend. Now, it just feels like old rank based matchmaking and though I supported it in the beginning, I'm not so sure now.