Adrenaline bug!!
When the last gen is done and you are on the hook adrenaline does not proc after being unhooked. Im not sure why but this has happened multiple times to me. Please fix this quickly
Tagged:
Duplicate
When the last gen is done and you are on the hook adrenaline does not proc after being unhooked. Im not sure why but this has happened multiple times to me. Please fix this quickly
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have the same problem. I never get healed when I’m pulled off the hook after the last gen pops. Been like this for a few weeks, don’t know why no one else has reported it.