I am active dbd player would love a teammate/friend to play with and am on ps4. (any platform)

I hope for a non toxic teammate. That's pretty much it. I play like 3-5 hour a day. At the weekend I am on almost all day so I hope to get some friend or teammate. I play on ps4. And I play in EU

Comments

  • I'm a quite decent PS4 EU player and can play sometime if you're still looking? I'd rather not play with mics though if that's alright.

    PSN: PandaDares if you're interested

  • @PandaDares said:

    I'm a quite decent PS4 EU player and can play sometime if you're still looking? I'd rather not play with mics though if that's alright.

    PSN: PandaDares if you're interested

    Sure I'll add you!

  • Me and my friend have been trying to find other people to play with! My PSN: Sloppy420Jalopy

    I might not be on for a few hours this evening but will be on most of the night