Solo player
Hi im fairly new to dbd and looking for others to play with . i am on pc and my dbd name is O.o Wait Wat o.O or #6e05 is my numbers. :D
Hi im fairly new to dbd and looking for others to play with . i am on pc and my dbd name is O.o Wait Wat o.O or #6e05 is my numbers. :D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wouldn't mind playing but am on ps4
i have crossplay on if you do
Of course. so you playing rn?
If you want to play with no mike, i'm in! I'm a casual player. I'll send you a invite
How can you send me an invite? I don't even know your username😂
my username is in the original message its .....O.o Wait Wat o.O
I can't find your user on the dbd my user is Blackwolfbone and my #b940
Nvm found ya
Think ya can play?
You think we should have some kind of way to quickly send messages to each other like messenger?
i have xbox app
I don't have that you got anything else? And which server do you play cause am having 200 ping all time