Good killer to start off with that is good
Im a new ish player and have the basics down. But i want to buy a killer, the thing is that i dont know who to buy. Id like a killer that is good and fun to use. I will gladly take on any suggestions :)
Im a new ish player and have the basics down. But i want to buy a killer, the thing is that i dont know who to buy. Id like a killer that is good and fun to use. I will gladly take on any suggestions :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you don't have Leatherface already, he's a fun and pretty decent killer who also has the benefit of having pretty decent teachables to slap on other killers as your collection increases.
I'd also pick up the Demogorgon until he's taken off the store- he's a fun killer and he's time-limited, so probably a wise investment if you think you might enjoy him.
If you have enough shards then I suggest blight. High mobility and really fun to play. If you like stealth and one hit downs then ghostface or myers is nice. No licensed killers I know of that go fast so...
To answer that question what do you like about playing killer, what aspect do you enjoy? Because really it’s about what you think is fun as a playstyle that might help you decide which killer to get.
Blight is not really a killer for beginners, he requires a lot of skill and killer experience.
I recommend playing some survivor games and choosing whoever scares you the most.
or twins, since you've probably not had many games against them.