You shouldnt be able to re-bless a 'Big Impact' perk
We get this like 3 times a day. Can this Big Impact perk stop having such a Big Impact?
We get this like 3 times a day. Can this Big Impact perk stop having such a Big Impact?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I want to see that guy that commented yesterday on a thread that all map reworks had good totem spawns lmao.
The problem in this picture is pretty clearly that you spawned on a totem, rather than that you can re-bless a boon.
I sure do love when old intentional patches like "you can't spawn in line of sight of a totem" just completely break down for no reason at all.
Ha, one time the game started, and before I was able to move I see
Cursed - Hex: Undying
Because I spawned right next to a dull totem