PC - Pig trap bug
First time its ever occurred to me but I had to DC. I was playing vs a Pig and was taking off her trap that I started the game with on. Teammates popped a gen and I was going to take off the helmet. It got stuck on the machine and kept beeping as if it were still on my head. After it "popped" I couldn't move or do anything but crouch, get crows and get hit.
Step 1 : Start the match off wearing a pig trap helmet.
Step 2 : Pop a gen and run around to take the helmet off.
Step 3 : Have the helmet come off with no animation of you taking it off so its stuck on the machine but still beeping.
Step 4 : Let the helmet finish beeping on the machine and you cannot play until you get hit or die.
Watch "pig bug 1" on Streamable.
Watch "pig bug 2" on Streamable.
Comments