Massive Freezing issue on PS4
A few days ago I was playing a match with friends I got killed in hook, my game froze I had to force close it because I couldn't do anything and the game was telling my friends I had disconnected. I tried to reopen the game and it kept freezing on different beginning loading screens. Even accepting an invite from my friend didn't help. So I undownloaded then game and redownloaded it the next day. I was actually able to play a few matches as a survivor before my game did essentially the same thing as the day before. Now today the game froze everytime I tried to select something on the home screen except for play as a killer. Got into that selection screen, the only thing I could do was search for a match everything else would freeze the game. I still didn't get to play a match.
Edit: Honestly I think the saddest part is the fact that I can't complete the Halloween event. I bought the new charecters so I could.
Comments