The only time the game actually scared me

So for context, my headset is broken so I can't use it to hear the game and such. So I pretty much have permanent huntress's lullaby and can't play killer for the same reason cuz I can't rely on sound, only sight.

So there I was on Ormond playing against the Twins while my friends and I were just kinda goofing off trying to do gens and other than that not really paying attention. So cut to mid-game, I was already injured cuz of Charlotte and was running to pick up one of my friends. I don't hear Victor's little growls until he's like five feet from me.

I haul ass to try and dodge him and made the mistake of vaulting the window and didn't realize he had lunged. I let out a scream that just caused my friends to laugh at my expense. It was funny, but scared the ######### outta me

Comments