Face glitch xbox series s
Since the last patch every time I load into a trial my Survivor (Meg) has black lines through her face. This does no appear in the lobby but also appears when escaping a trial.
Tagged:
Pending
Since the last patch every time I load into a trial my Survivor (Meg) has black lines through her face. This does no appear in the lobby but also appears when escaping a trial.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I play on Xbox Series X and I have the same error
Same Problem with all survivors on the Xbox Series S here. It started after the Update that introduced Mikaela.
Why is BHVR sleeping on this problem? It's been months. I am absolutely disgusted.