Will the shape ever get new content?

I've been waiting for the shape to get new content since he's my favorite killer and I've noticed hes always one of the few who never get anything new, so is there a plan for new content or no?

Comments

  • I would love to have a new map maby the hospital from the original films both a inside and outside map
  • Yes. Just anything new for him at all. Hes had so many masks over the years and there is so much they could add new for him like a new butcher knife or something but he's always left out of the updates
  • Oooooo give him.yhe rob zombie mask and the asylum or woods from the remake or even his highschool
  • Plz give us GrandDaddy Myers from the new movie. Thx :3

  • Ya there's a lot of awesome things they could add for him. And I was just told that they are planning new content for him since the people who own the rights are cooperating for DBD
  • that depends on the license holders completely. the dbd devs can not do anything if they say no. also, that would 100% cost real money too, as the dbd dev team would have to pay for new myers cosmetics aswell.

  • I heard the holders are fine with new cosmetics. So I guess they're working on it
  • @troyf0922 said:
    I heard the holders are fine with new cosmetics. So I guess they're working on it

    i hope so c: