Bringing a lil genuine Halloween to DBD
I'm getting my Halloween fix running scratched mirror Myers.
Scratched mirror, boyfriends memo
sloppy, ruin, undying, lightborn/brutal strength/NOED
I worked devour hope in there a couple of times, once on lerys for the 4k mori and once on the game for a brief benefit before cleansed.
The game offering.
In fact I've burned all my game offerings tonight.
Stalk the basement, don't come up stairs much just hang out in the dark bellow. You don't commit to chases just pop out stab and then melt away, watch where they go while stalking and pop out again when they round that corner.
Its great to stalk survivors and see them go from bold running to slowly walking/sneaking everywhere while looking around all the time.
This is how a survival horror should be.
Comments
I've done quite a bit of mirror Mikey lately. Scratched and Vanity. New Vanity mirror is so good.
I've also done very low terror radius Mikey with Monitor and dead rabbit. That's really effective. Especially with infectious for tier 3.
I ran Vanity Mirror Myers yesterday.
Infectious Fright, Enduring, Bamboozle and Monitor and Abuse. I send myself to Haddonfield (the only time in the year where that offering has any use for a Killer!) and had tons of fun. Lucky enough I got some nice survivors who played the game with me. In the end I had 1 kill and tons of fun.
Infinite T3 tiny terror radius Myers is great.
Gonna try this build.