I got disconnected and banned
I was playing on stream and I got disconnected a bunch of times and got banned for it.Is there any fix for it?
Tagged:
Pending
I was playing on stream and I got disconnected a bunch of times and got banned for it.Is there any fix for it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm currently at a hotel and will be for the next week and I keep getting DC'd because of the internet here. It is so frustrating because now I'm up to a 15 minute penalty for something that is outside of my control. The weird thing is though Idk if its the internet or the game, because I can be talking to people on discord and have no problem with discord but still get dc'd from my match. It worries me because I really want the skins from the event. It's kind of crappy how they've done the penalties.
If it is a DC penalty "ban" then probably not. Just re-frame from continuously queuing with spotty internet. Happens to all of us I'm sure. Get DC penalty once and just hold out until your internet seems to be in good shape.