Pallet drop issues

There are times when I am trying to slam a pallet and it wont do anything. I'm standing at the pallet pressing space over and over and nothing happens.

It's always when I am being chased. Usually when I am going to pre drop a pallet and I have space from the killer. But I end up just standing there until the killer gets to me without the pallet ever doing anything.

It's happened with multiple characters and perks I've used. I asked someone in my last game if that was happening to them and they said it just did that game. Its happened on different maps for me. Sometimes I hit space once and the pallet drops right away just before a hit. But then times like these, the pallet never drops and I'm hitting space maybe 5-6 times without even moving my character.

But it is something that has been happing for the past week. I just thought maybe it was nothing. But now it's happening so often that I'm noticing it a lot.

Tagged: Pending

Comments