About SWF's SBMM
Hello from JP Forum. Sorry if the same topic already exists.
Does anyone know how the rate calculation works when SWF does the matching?
I'm a killer who is at a very low rate. (Kill count is 11 in the last 200 games. Do you think I'm not suited for this game?)
However, I was matched with famous streamers and high-tier tournament players.
And in that case, the friend looks like a very low rate in SWF for the most part.
If it were possible for a higher rated player to intentionally join a lower rated player by SWFing with a lower rated friend, this would be a very big problem.
Comments
Yes and you get the average lowered.
It can happen but its rare but sometimes SWF is needed because of braindead randoms
Hi there. Spent a long time in Japan, so I'll help you out.
While my kill rate isn't as low as yours, it's also probably not very good. I'm also running into a lot of SWF groups with 2000-4000 hour players in them.
Solutions:
Yeah,
4x private = run asap
Thanks for the very detailed explanation! It was helpful.
As long as it's not against the rules of the game, it's probably wrong to complain.
I do feel a little bad about being played for their videos though...
I'll try to play more careful with streamers, pros and veterans in the future.
Yes. Just drop those lobbies, or any lobby with survivors in a 'blighted' skin - these are usually hackers.
It seems like SBMM is working properly again this game, so hopefully you have better matches now.
It is also possible for any killer regardless of their smmr or waiting time to be given a group of survivors who have been waiting too long (like over 25min or more or something). Basically the matchmaking opens up the acceptable smmr range, the longer the wait the wider the range, and if way way too long it tosses in the next available killer no matter their skill.