Killer stuck beside the hatch at R.P.D.
Steam
I was playing as The Pig and approached the hatch while crouching. that's all.
https://youtu.be/rV08t8pwRw4
Tagged:
Acknowledged
Steam
I was playing as The Pig and approached the hatch while crouching. that's all.
https://youtu.be/rV08t8pwRw4
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Glad it's not only me. I posted the same yesterday. Link below. I gave you a vote. Want to give me one? Maybe it helps them fix this.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/290474/pc-bubba-stuck-on-closed-hatch-in-rpd
Thanks for your comment!
I forgot to check if there was a post reporting the same bug.
Fortunately we seem to have faced the same bad luck.
I voted for your report.
Thank you! I'm glad you were playing a different killer. At least we know it's not killer specific. I wonder if it's RPD specific. It would make sense, since that map has had issues in the past.
Found this bug too (and i was pig too :D)
Same thing here, only I was on deathslinger.
Happened to me as well, as Nemesis, in the exact same spot. Just sliding back and forth in that doorway after kicking the hatch, which was also in that exact spot.
Same, I wonder how long that will take to get fixed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-orr-fFEJuM