(FOR DEVS) I have some questions about the For Honor crossover

I recently bought For Honor (mostly because it was on sale) and i'm wondering a few things regarding the crossover with the game.

  • Why crossover with a game about Knights, Vikings and Samurai fighting?
  • Did they come to you? Or you to them?
  • Do you think the map featured in the For Honor DBD match will actually come to DBD?

Thats all i can think of that matters, hope to hear from...pretty much anyone. Thanks for your time

Comments

  • I was wondering about this as well, For Honor seemed so random to me haha

  • The crossover only goes one way, as most crossovers do. So the real question is why crossover with a game about hooking survivors.

    Because it only seems one way, I suspect the For Honor devs came to Behavior and that we won't be getting the map, which is a great shame. The devs stated that there would only be a net gain of one map this year: RPD plus one new map, minus Hawkins. So I think the only remaining map will come with a full chapter.