Issue causing The Cannibal's chainsaw sweep to be permanently unavailable.

I was playing a match as The Cannibal on Hawkin's Underground Laboratory when suddenly, after being stunned by a pallet, my Chainsaw Sweep ability was disabled for the rest of the match.

My perks were Bamboozle, Iron Maiden, Hex: Ruin and Hex: Undying.

I was using the Award-Winning Chili and The Beast's Marks addons.

I didn't realize it was bugged at first, it wasn't until I tried to use my chainsaw again that I heard the audio clip indicating I had no charges and I noticed the power bar was full, white and had 0 charges.

It wasn't the first time I was pallet stunned, I had already been stunned once or twice before hand.

If the power bar was full, white and had 0 charges, I imagine it could have something to do with the tantrum. Perhaps I was pallet stunned at the same time a tantrum was triggered?

This bug is incredibly harmful. I was fortunate enough to be in the middle of the match when it happened. If it happened at the start I would probably just have left the game.

I don't know how consistent it is, I can maybe try and recreate it myself but it seemed very random.

20211027200002_1.jpg 20211027200020_1.jpg


DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments