How do I know if I'm lagging as Killer

Hi,

I'm pretty new to the game but I'm unsure if I'm lagging as a killer, So I had pretty bad internet and was banding all over the place. I've switched to 5g and my ping is showing at 30 when I run tests. The gameplay is now really smooth and my kill rate has improved a lot. However, when I'm on a game I've noticed a few survivors quit mid-game. No one has mentioned anything in chat about dodgy internet and when I'm in the lobby is shows a green bar and is usually around 50ms.

If I'm not glitching myself am I right to assume that I'm not lagging for the other survivors and they are simply rage quitting or perhaps just lagging on their end?

Comments

  • the killer isn’t the host anymore, it’s using dedicated servers. So your connection wouldn’t be a factor into the other players DC‘s.